We can’t wait to meet you and your pet. As soon as you have made your vacation plans, call our office, 808-668-2622, to make sure we will have space available.
APPOINTMENT : Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon & 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
HOURS Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 noon Sunday: 2:00 - 5:00 pm
Closed: January 1st, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
We require a deposit of 10% of entire stay or one day fee, which ever is larger. Deposit will
be refunded if you cancel your reservation up to one week before starting day except at peak seasons. Peak vacation times are spring & fall school breaks and holidays (including week before and after), during these dates we require two weeks notice for your deposit to be refundable.
We accept Visa and Master Card Credit and Debit Cards and cash.
The health and comfort of your pet is very important to us. Please use the following check list to insure you have everything we need to board your pet.
Make sure you have called 668-2622 and reserved space before you fill out these forms!
1. Boarding Agreement - Please fill out a Boarding Agreement (Online) or (Printable Hard Copy) (Click on a link), read it carefully and sign it. If you have any questions feel free to call and discuss them.
2. Records - Copy of Veterinary shot records or a current Titer test. Dogs are required to have current Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccination. Cats also require a Negative FeLV Certificate from your veterinarian. Please make arrangements with your Vet for A.P.B. to bring in your pet if the need should arise.
3. Medications - Any medications or special food your pet requires. If your pet stays past its scheduled Heartworm Treatment or Flea & Tick Prevention application please supply A.P.B. with the required doses.
4. Information Sheet - Print and fill out the appropriate Pet Information Sheet(s).
5. Personal Items - Things to make your pet feel at home in our kennel such as toys, clean bedding, an old clothing article worn by a family member, etc.
6. Payment - Payment for entire stay and pick up service, if required, is due when you leave your pet(s) in our care. Please note - we require a two (2) day notice if you wish for us to pick up your pet at your home or at the airport, except for emergency situations.
7. Drop Off and Pick Up - times must be confirmed prior to stay in the kennel.
If you have trouble opening the Boarding Contract or Information Sheets, we can mail, e-mail or Fax them to you or you can fill them out at our office.
Make A Reservation